The AMCA House is a ministry designed to glorify God by providing a safe and comfortable meeting location for various Christian ministries as well as accommodations for special overnight guests. We hope that your time here will be a blessing to you and to others who may be using our first level meeting rooms or staying overnight on the second level.
Guests are expected to maintain Christian conduct based upon biblical principles and ethics. Please respect the privacy of our neighbors and other AMCA guests.
- The front gate as well all doors should be locked at all times.
- Quiet time is from 9:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Overnight guests should be respectful toward ministry groups who may be using the facilities on the first level during the day, and toward the AMCA House staff.
- The kitchen is available for use, but it must be left clean and orderly. Each person must wash their own dishes. Please do not let food or grease go down the drain. Food or plates, cups and other kitchen utensils are not allowed in the second level or in rooms.
- Please don’t flush paper products down the toilet. Put toilet paper, sanitary products, etc., in the trash can.
- Please keep your personal items in the bedrooms, not in other areas of the house.
- You may use the Vonage phone to make long distance calls to the US or Canada, but not other countries. Local calls will be charged at $0.50 each. If you make phone calls in the evening, please be mindful of others who may be sleeping, and keep your voice down.
- Smoking or burning incense is not allowed on the house. Candles are allowed only during power outages.
- Turn off all lights, fans, and other equipment before leaving. Make sure all the faucets in the bathrooms and the sinks are shut off.
- The use or possession of alcoholic beverages or drugs is not permitted.
- People of the opposite sex are not to sleep in the same room unless they are married or family. A man and woman who are not married are not to stay overnight in the house alone.
- Invitations may not be extended to other people to stay overnight at the AMCA House unless approved by an AMCA representative.
- Guests will be charged for any damage to the house caused by carelessness.
- Guests are not allowed in the office areas unless accompanied by an AMCA representative.
- The AMCA House will not be held responsible for personal items that may be lost or stolen.
When you leave
- Any extension of the departure date must be approved by an AMCA representative.
- Guests are expected to depart by 12:00 noon.
- Please take used bed linens and towels to the laundry area.
- Be sure to leave bedrooms and bathrooms clean and neat. Check to make sure you don’t leave any personal belongings behind.
- All donations must be delivered to the AMCA representative prior to departure.
Please leave your keys with an AMCA representative. There’s a $50 fine for lost keys.